eXtreme Combat League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Combat League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» New forums
How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:14 pm by ECL Defit77

» New patch 1.3
How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 pm by ECL Defit77

» TOURNAMENT survey
How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:30 am by ECL 357

» FORUM POLICIES AND RULES
How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:42 pm by ECL Defit77

» Technique Gaming
How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:18 pm by jenK

» ECL STAFF needed
How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:01 pm by ECL Defit77

» A man saying hello
How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 am by Wyd

» i hope you are just as excited for this as i am
How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:34 pm by ECL MaesterMiguel

» #enhanced picking up wests
How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 pm by broSKI

Top posters
ECL FoRcE (270)
How to sign up for the tournament!! I_vote_lcapHow to sign up for the tournament!! I_voting_barHow to sign up for the tournament!! I_vote_rcap 
-iNf.xXxplicit- (73)
How to sign up for the tournament!! I_vote_lcapHow to sign up for the tournament!! I_voting_barHow to sign up for the tournament!! I_vote_rcap 
-iNf.Godfather (45)
ECL Defit77 (40)
ECL 357 (38)
PapaDoc (36)
-iNf.Agt_Worm (34)
-iNf.Decsending (27)
-iNf.REAPER69ER (22)
-iNf.Infectious- (16)
Poll

How to sign up for the tournament!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flashpoint
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-10

How to sign up for the tournament!! Empty
PostSubject: How to sign up for the tournament!!   How to sign up for the tournament!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:35 am

So you want to sign up for the Crucial-Lexar CoD4 Bash?

It's quite complicated. We do require that you are on a team before joining our tournament. Here's how to sign up.

Step 1:
Ensure you're logged in. Skip to step two if you're logged in, if not continue reading.

Step 2:
On the main page, click "Join Ladder" on the left-hand side about halfway down.

Step 3:
Find and select either the hardcore or softcore tournament. It should say
CoD4: NA - HC - 1v1 TDM Tournament - This is Hardcore, hence the HC

CoD4: NA - SC - 1v1 TDM Tournament - This is Softcore, hence the SC

Step 4:
REMEMBER YOUR ID!!!!! Then click
Click "Manage Teams"

Step 5:
Go back to the main page, http://www.extremecombatleague.com/

Step 6:
Click "Tournaments" at the top

Step 7:
Choose either the Hardcore or Softcore Tournament, and click "signup"

That should have you signed up.

YOU MAY ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE TOURNAMENT. YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM BOTH TOURNAMENTS IF YOU SIGN UP FOR BOTH.

If you have any futher questions, please seek support in our IRC channel, #extremecombatleague on irc.gamesurge.net, or e-mail flashpoint@extremecombatleague.com

Staff members not permitted to enter the tournament
Back to top Go down

How to sign up for the tournament!!
Page 1 of 1