eXtreme Combat League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Combat League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» New forums
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:14 pm by ECL Defit77

» New patch 1.3
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 pm by ECL Defit77

» TOURNAMENT survey
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:30 am by ECL 357

» FORUM POLICIES AND RULES
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:42 pm by ECL Defit77

» Technique Gaming
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:18 pm by jenK

» ECL STAFF needed
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:01 pm by ECL Defit77

» A man saying hello
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 am by Wyd

» i hope you are just as excited for this as i am
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:34 pm by ECL MaesterMiguel

» #enhanced picking up wests
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 pm by broSKI

Top posters
ECL FoRcE (270)
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES I_vote_lcapFORUM POLICIES AND RULES I_voting_barFORUM POLICIES AND RULES I_vote_rcap 
-iNf.xXxplicit- (73)
FORUM POLICIES AND RULES I_vote_lcapFORUM POLICIES AND RULES I_voting_barFORUM POLICIES AND RULES I_vote_rcap 
-iNf.Godfather (45)
ECL Defit77 (40)
ECL 357 (38)
PapaDoc (36)
-iNf.Agt_Worm (34)
-iNf.Decsending (27)
-iNf.REAPER69ER (22)
-iNf.Infectious- (16)
Poll

FORUM POLICIES AND RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ECL Defit77
Admin
Admin
ECL Defit77

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-07

FORUM POLICIES AND RULES Empty
PostSubject: FORUM POLICIES AND RULES   FORUM POLICIES AND RULES EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:42 pm

1. Introduction

ECL'S Acceptable Use Policy is intended to help enhance the use of the ECL service by preventing unacceptable use. We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor use of the service under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any material created or accessible over or through ECL, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions we may remove any materials, that in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this Acceptable Use Policy. Xfire may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Your violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in the suspension or termination of either your access to ECL services and/or your ECL account. This Acceptable Use Policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions and other policies. If you do not agree to comply with all of our policies, you must immediately stop use of the service and notify ECL so that your account may be closed.

2. Violations of ECL's Acceptable Use Policy

The following constitute violations of this Acceptable Use Policy:

a. Illegal Use. Using ECL to transmit any material (by email, uploading, downloading, posting or otherwise) that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations promulgated thereunder.

b. Harm to Minors. Using ECL to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.

c. Threats. Using ECL to transmit any material (by email uploading, downloading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.

d. Harassment. Using ECL to transmit any material (by email, uploading, downloading or otherwise) that harasses another.

e. Sexually Explicit Material. Using ECL to transmit any material (by email, uploading, downloading or otherwise) that contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals.

f. Discrimination. Using ECL to discriminate against, victimize, harass, degrade or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.

g. Libel or Defamation. Using ECL to make libelous or defamatory remarks about another person or entity.

h. Fraudulent Activity. Using ECL to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "Ponzi schemes,", "chain letters," and other forms of business fraud.

i. Forgery or Impersonation. You may not impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of ECL. Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person or entity by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited.

j. Unsolicited Commercial Material/Unsolicited Bulk Material. Using ECL to transmit any unsolicited commercial material or unsolicited bulk material (also known as "Spamming") through email, the client, or forums pages. Users may not transmit such material even if the transmission provides an electronic email address to which the recipient may send a request for declining such electronic mail. Activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial material or unsolicited bulk material whether or not that material is commercial in nature, is prohibited.

k. Unauthorized Access. Using ECL to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Xfire's or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data.

l. Copyright or Trademark Infringement. Using ECL to transmit any material (by email, uploading, downloading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.

m. Collection of Personal Data. Using ECL to collect or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent. All Users further agree they will not attempt to collect or use any personal information from a minor (anyone under 18 years old) without appropriate prior verifiable parental consent.

p. News. ECL's Users should use their best judgment when posting to any newsgroup. Many groups have charters, published guidelines, FAQ's or community standards describing what is and is not considered appropriate. The continued posting of off-topic articles is prohibited. Commercial advertisements are off-topic in most newsgroups.

r. Compromising Security. Using or distributing tools designed or used for compromising security, which includes but is not limited to: password guessing programs, decoders, password gatherers, analyzers, cracking tools, packet sniffers, encryption circumvention devices, or Trojan Horse programs. Network probing or port scanning tools are only permitted when used in conjunction with a residential home network, or if explicitly authorized by the destination host and/or network. Unauthorized port scanning, for any reason, is strictly prohibited.

t. Multiple or simultaneous Log-ins. Multiple log-ins or simultaneous log-ins are prohibited. This means that customers may not log into the same account with multiple computers at the same time. Please note that a customer is responsible for recognizing when more than one person is logged in at the same time.

3. Reporting Violations of ECL's Acceptable Use Policy

ECL requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy please report such information to ECL Customer Support at

ECL may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:

- Issue warnings: written or verbal
- Suspend a customer's forum posting privileges
- Suspend a customer's account
- Terminate a customer's account
- Bill a customer for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges
- Bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations
- Report any violations to the appropriate legal authorities

4. Indemnification

You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ECL, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to Xfire from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy by you. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions directly against you on its own behalf. This provision shall survive the termination of your service.

5. Modifications to this Acceptable Use Policy

ECL reserves the right to modify or amend this Acceptable Use Policy, our Terms of Service and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any modification or amendment will be posted and/or distributed in accordance with the Internet Service Agreement.

Questions about this policy should be sent via e-mail to

Reports of activity in violation of this policy may be sent in e-mail to
Back to top Go down

FORUM POLICIES AND RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtreme Combat League :: ECL FORUM RULES READ BEFORE POSTING :: ECL Forum Rules & Information-
Jump to: